Fashion tape is a clear, flexible fabric tape that can do everything from keeping your shoes on to keeping your skirt from falling. It is also popularly known as Hollywood tape, and here are some ways you can use fashion tape in everyday life.
Have Many Uses
It can be used for several purposes; for example, you can use fashion tape to keep straps in place. If your top tends to fall off or move around when you’re walking, add some fashion tape at the back of your neckline or even on the inside of your clothes if needed. You can also use it to hold tops in place and skirts and dresses. And finally, if you’re wearing jewellery prone to falling off, this tape will help keep them firmly in place!
Holds Tops in Place
This tape is a great way to keep your top in place. It can be used on any body part, and it can hold up any piece of clothing. And if you want to wear something that shows off your curves, fashion tape will help you show them off! You don’t have to worry about it showing through your shirt or anything like that.
It is versatile because it comes in different colours, so no matter what colour top or dress you have, there will be a tape colour that matches! Or if you’re wearing something besides white or black, try using some neon-coloured tape instead!
The best part about using this type of accessory is how easy it is. Just peel off the backing and stick it onto whatever garment needs fixing, whether it is sleeved/scoop necks/pullovers/etcetera.
Keeps Dress Straps in Place
Taping the straps of your dress to your bra:
- Make sure the tape is sticky on both sides, or you’ll end up with a mess on your dress.
- Wrap the tape around each strap, starting from where it meets the cup and going all the way down to where it meets the shoulder. This should keep them in place for most of an evening event, but only expect them to stay in place for hours if you’re dancing or doing anything else that involves moving around a lot.
Keeps Shoes on Your Feet
It is the perfect way to keep shoes on your feet, and you can buy fashion tape at any major retailer. It is a better option than the alternatives, such as duct tape and glue, because it comes off easily without leaving residue. And it will also help avoid shoe bites, as they will make the shoe stay put.
Makes Jewellery Stay Put
A Hollywood tape can quickly help you to make your jewellery stay put and not move, and it includes:
- Earrings: Does your earring keep slipping out? If so, this is the solution! Place a small strip of tape over the back of your earring, and you’re good to go.
- Necklaces: Do you have a necklace that keeps falling off? Use this tape to keep it in place.
- Rings: Do you have rings that are too loose? Use this tape on each side of the ring to make sure it stays put.
Fashion tape is a great way to add extra style and flair to your outfit. You can use it on its own or with other accessories like pins and brooches. Meanwhile, the best part about this tape is that you can use it for any occasion. So, whether you’re going for a formal look at work or need something more casual for everyday wear, this will help keep everything looking neat and tidy!