Choosing an online slot can be challenging, especially if you know less about slots. It’s always best to consider your gambling needs when choosing a slot – check out and play Gonzos Quest.

In this article, we will explain some factors that separate one game from the other and how to find a game that fits what you are looking for, so keep reading.

Things To Consider When Choosing a Slot Machine Online

It would be best to consider several things before deciding which slot you want to play. Aside from ensuring it is offered on one of the most reputable online casinos, here are some other elements to weigh up.

Payback Percentage

The payback percentage is also known as the RTP. It tells you how much you can expect back from your wagered amount in a particular slot. It is represented as a percentage. The higher the percentage, the better.

For example, in a slot site that offers 96.00% RTP, you would have £96.00 back if you wager £100. The rest 4.00% is the house edge, which is the casino’s profit.


Bonuses are essential when playing online slot games. They give you a chance to win extra cash at no additional risk. They can be applied to gameplay or casino promotions. Free spins, multipliers, and expanding wilds are some of the most common bonus features you can expect in slots.

Wagering requirements

Wagering requirements are limits set by a casino that tells you how much you need to deposit before you can claim a bonus. They are represented as a multiple, for example, 10x. The lower the limit, the better.

Factors to Consider for Your Gaming Style


Consider the design or theme you want when choosing your favourite slot game. Do you want a slot with rich graphics and textures or simple graphics and fewer animations? Some casinos prefer games with simple graphics, while others prefer games with more graphic detail to keep up with the evolving technologies.

Type Of Slot

Several types of slots affect your gaming style. Classic slots, video slots, progressive slots, 3D slots and Interactive slots are some of the different types. Classic slots usually consist of three reels with simple graphics and animations. Video slots are the most popular type, with high-quality, detailed graphics and many unique bonus features.

Your Budget

Budget is one of the most important factors when choosing a slot for your gaming style. Some slot games require a big bankroll to play and receive payouts. If the slot doesn’t go hand in hand with your bankroll, it’s better to leave it at that and choose a new slot.


Volatility, or variance, measures the risk involved when playing a particular slot for real money. If you prefer risking it all to have the biggest payouts, high-volatile slots are the right option. On the other hand, low-volatile slots are the right option if you like spending every penny wisely and having fun for a long time.

There are hundreds of slot games out there. No matter your gaming style, you will definitely find a slot that suits your needs; just consider the mentioned factors.